- The main constituents in rosemary include cineole, camphor and camphene, which give the oil its herbaceous, eucalyptus-like aroma. Pinene and small amounts of bornyl acetate, borneol and linalool produce the foresty, sweet undertone of the oil.
- Rosemary combines well with many other essential oils, including peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, spice oils, citrus oils and clary sage.
- Rosemary’s invigorating aroma supports mental alertness and clarity, and has a long association with scent-memory response. It is often used in diffusions, vaporizers and humidifiers, as well as for body care, massage, bath, hair and scalp applications.
- Rosemary is generally considered a middle note.
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Not tested on Animals
- Certified Organic
- 0.25 ounces (7.4 ml)
Quick Tip: Mix 2 drops with 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Jojoba Oil and massage into temples.
Recipe: Scalp Massage Oil
24 drops Aura Cacia Organic Rosemary (Verbenone) Essential Oil
2 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Grapeseed Oil
2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle
In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid, shake until well blended, then massage into scalp.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier
Face – 6
Body – 12
Home Care – 18
Diffusion – Follow device instructions
HERBAL, INVIGORATING AROMA – Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an important essential oil for any beginning aromatherapy kit. It is useful in many applications and is well known for its strong, fresh, resinous and herbal aroma.
ORIGIN AND SOURCING – Aura Cacia Organic Verbenone Rosemary Essential Oil comes from South Africa. It has a soft, less intense camphorous-like aroma than other rosemary varieties.
ORGANIC OIL – Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
PURITY TESTING AND RECOMMENDED USES – Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. Every batch of Aura Cacia essential oils is GC/MS tested. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
ABOUT US – Aura Cacia was founded 38 years ago on pure essential oils and true aromatherapy benefits. We partner with suppliers to source high quality botanicals and rigorously test every batch to ensure purity. We then provide premium products with consumer safety at the forefront. And importantly, Aura Cacia is part of a member owned co-op that puts people and planet ahead of profits.